Welcome To Our Website
Welcome to SHAKTI NEURO SCIENCE CENTRE’s web site. Whether you’re coming to see us for care, seeking health information, or reviewing job opportunities, we hope you’ll find the information helpful.
SHAKTI NEURO SCIENCE CENTRE is a 20 bed accredited full-service acute Neuro care hospital. From our new emergency and stroke l departments epilepsy center, inpatient rehab and specialized Neuro diagnostic services, we provide over 50 percent of the Neuro healthcare to residents in Hisar and surrounding areas of Punjab and Rajasthan.
Driven by that knowledge, we continue to expand access to innovative healthcare treatment options, technology and skilled experts in the field of medicine. Our goal: make it easier for patients to receive the best care possible close to home. Our web site is an extension of our mission to meet your health care needs and I hope you will find it beneficial and informational as you expand your knowledge of Shakti Neuro science centre’s services, convenient locations and skilled, compassionate staff.The interactive and educational information you will find on our site is continually updated to reflect our growth and the changes in healthcare. There are several components of the site that I encourage you to explore.
• Helps you locate your Neurologist doctor.
• Health Info takes you to a section of our site that is filled with evidence-based, unbiased and up-to-date information on health topics, medical test, pharmaceuticals and more.
• Newsroom provides you with the latest services, facility updates and ongoing programs available at MMH.
• Patient Services is a wonderful place to learn more about paying your bill online, registering for a test online, or what to expect when you visit. When it comes to patient comfort, nothing is spared. We believe that our patients deserve the best quality, long lasting and most comfortable Neuro care that today’s technologies can provide. That’s why we incorporate into our practice the latest dental procedures and techniques; but only after they’ve been proven safe and effective. Once you are in the centre , you will be the focus of our attention, and we will do every thing possible to make you feel relaxed and answer all your questions concerns.
• We are open six days a week (Sundays by prior appointments and only emergency patients are attended )